Deriv offers various account types that give access to other trade assets.
Deriv is the largest online broker since it has been around for more than 22 years. As of 2022, Australia’s well-regulated financial industry has made it a prime location for best forex brokers in Australia, With approximately 70 forex brokers having Australian Financial Services licences.
Forex is the most liquid market in Australia’s financial sector. The question is, however, which forex trading platform offers the most extraordinary conditions for success.
#1 Account Made Up
This account lets you trade on synthetic indices, which imitate how tangible assets move. Still, things that happen in the real world, like announcements from the central bank or financial reports, don’t affect these assets. The leverage on this account can go as high as 1:1000.
According to the Deriv review, the account is helpful since it allows trading seven days a week. Because no other brokerage lets you deal with synthetic assets, this is the most famous account type on Deriv.com. Deriv is the largest online broker since it has been around for more than 22 years.
#2 A Money Account
Both new and experienced traders can use this standard account to trade commodities, cryptocurrencies, main (regular and micro-lots), and small currency pairs with a lot of leverage. This account gives users a high level of power and flexible margins to make things as easy as possible.
#3 STP Account for Money
This account lets you trade with minor, exotic, and major currency pairs with low spreads and high trading volumes. It is a 100% book account, which means that trades made by investors go straight to the market.
Traders can now get to the FX liquidity provider directly. A third party checks these accounts for fairness and lets users trade contracts for difference (CFDs) on indexes that have been synthesised.
#4: Try it out for free
As a brokerage that promotes safe and honest trading, one of Derive’s main goals is to offer a demo account. The company wants its customers to know that trading is a significant activity with many risks.
This free demo account is easy to get to and is available on every platform Deriv offers. The demo account needs your email address, which will take you to it. This sample account is filled with made-up money worth $10,000.
How do I sign up for Deriv?
It’s easy and quick to make an actual account on Deriv. You can sign up immediately if you have a valid email address. If you have an account on Binary.com, you can use the same login ID and password to access Deriv.
Setting up an account with Deriv is easy. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the home page of Deriv.
- On the screen for signing up, choose “Create a free demo account” or sign up with a social networking site.
- Type in your email address, check the box, and click “Create demo account.”
- An email will be sent to your email account with a link to validate your Deriv registration. To check, choose “Verify my email” from the menu.
- Now, you may choose your preferred region, provide a password, and click “Start trading” on the new page dedicated to creating your test account.
Cheers! Your Demo Account is now all set up! Your Demo Account will give you $10,000 in fake money to trade.
Follow the steps below to get a real bank account:
- On the left side of the “Demo” tab, click the “Real” tab.
- Below that, you’ll see “Deriv Accounts.” Click “Add” to add a new account.
Then, choose the currency and click the “Next” button.
- Give us your information, and then click “Next.”
- Type in the information about your location and then click “Next.”
- Read Deriv’s Terms of Service, check the box next to them, and click “Add account.”
- Your signup for a Real Account is done.
Fees & spreads
Deriv.com promises tight spreads and low costs to trade. Because the organisation is still working on putting its latest programme into place, there are only a few shared spaces and fees. On the other hand, Binary.com was known for having fair spreads and transparent prices.
An inactive penalty is put on accounts that haven’t been used for a year.
There are no fees or other costs for making deposits or withdrawals.
App for mobile
Customers of Deriv.com still need access to mobile trade. However, this is most likely owing to the rebranding and framework revamp. Once this process is done, the company will make its platforms available through mobile apps.